We know that privacy and security of personal information is very important to users, therefore, we are committed to do our best to protect your privacy.
In order to fully utilize the utilities on PowerSell, you need to register for membership and provide your personal information. We may collect the following information about you:
- Name of company, store, or business unit
- Full name, age, address
- Email, mobile phone number, landline number
- IP address (Internet Protocol), type of web browser (Browser), connection speed, number of pages you view, time of website visit, the addresses that this Browser accesses.
How does PowerSell protect and store your personal information?
We store and process your personal information on the server, which is protected by physical and electronic protection methods, including: firewall, data encryption, and procedures that follow the regulation of information security laws. PowerSell manages physical access to some information, and we only provide access to personal information to employees who need it to fulfill their job responsibilities in the PowerSell system.
The purpose of PowerSell is to provide to businesses and users a service infrastructure for brand promotion and development, to expand business on the Internet effectively and optimally in terms of cost and time. Therefore, we use your personal information to:
- Provide information, services and support according to your requests
- Send emails to inform user about our programs and events
- Resolve disputes and problems relating to website usage
- Service evaluation and improvement
- Compare and confirm the validity of information you provide to third parties
We are committed to not provide your personal information to any third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- We have your consent to disclose this information
- The third party that you authorize or allow requires us to provide your personal information
- In accordance with legal requirements or from a government department or if we believe that information disclosure is necessary to comply with legal requirements or to comply with the law
- Protect the rights, interests, properties and safety of someone else
- As per request of our affiliated third parties, to provide services on PowerSell or new services related to PowerSell
Exceptions to our privacy policies include, but are not limited to, the above situations. Otherwise, we will not disclose your personal information to other third parties unless we fully believe that this disclosure is necessary to prevent physical or financial damages caused by factors that show signs of illegal activity.
Website information management
You can access, edit and update information on your website by logging in and using administrative tools. We are not responsible for the accuracy and legality of information that you post on the website.